Chiropractic Care in Kansas City Metro
At Auto Accident Urgent Care, our chiropractic techniques are unlike any other, with high-quality chiropractic adjustments to help you feel relief. Our chiropractic care team in Kansas City, KS, is experienced and passionate about helping patients recover from injuries and return to their lives. With the help of our chiropractor and pain management techniques, you'll find a treatment that works for you.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive way to recover the body naturally. Using chiropractic adjustments, our team can help realign the spine and promote healing in the body. In addition, chiropractic care is an effective treatment for different conditions, including:
- Back Pain: One of the most common reasons people seek chiropractic care is for back pain relief. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve pressure on the spine, which in turn can help alleviate back pain.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain is another common complaint our team treats with chiropractic care. By realigning the spine and relieving pressure on the nerves, we can help ease your neck pain.
- Headaches: Headaches are often caused by neck and shoulder tension. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve this tension and provide headache relief.
- Auto Accident Injuries: If you've been in a car accident, it's essential to seek chiropractic care as soon as possible. Chiropractic adjustments can help realign the spine and ease any pain or discomfort you may be feeling.
How Our Chiropractor Determines the Right Adjustment
When you come in for a chiropractic appointment, the first thing our team will do is perform a consultation. During this consultation, we'll ask about your symptoms, medical history, and other relevant information. We'll then perform a physical examination and may order additional tests, such as X-rays, to better look at your condition.
Once we have the necessary information, our team will develop a treatment plan specifically for you. This treatment plan may include one or more of the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments are the mainstay of chiropractic care. During an adjustment, our team will use their hands or a small tool to apply pressure to the spine, correcting misalignments to relieve stress on the nerves.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy can help relax muscles and ease pain and discomfort. Our massage therapists will work with you to determine the best massage technique for your needs.
- Trigger Point Injections: Trigger point injections are a type of pain relief therapy that involves injecting a numbing agent into the muscle to relieve pain. Our team may recommend trigger point injections if you're dealing with persistent muscle pain.
Experience High-quality Chiropractic Care at Auto Accident Urgent Care
At Auto Accident Urgent Care, we provide various chiropractic services to help our patients find relief from joint pain and other injuries. We offer everything from chiropractic adjustments to massage therapy and more! Call us at (913) 258-8883, so we can get you started on your path to recovery from pain.